Not looking forward to leaving your furry family member behind for your next getaway? We are now welcoming small dogs to Secrets® Resorts & Spas! When you book the required room category, your pup can come along for your vacation.
Read on for more details about how to bring your little buddy on your next Secrets Resorts escape.
Your furry friend will enjoy food and water bowls, a branded dog bed, toys and more during your visit to Secrets! Here are a few facts to keep in mind:
- Secrets’ dog policy allows dogs under 22 lbs. (10kgs) for $65 USD per night, in specific room categories only.
- Please check with your airline for information regarding traveling with pets, including security and TSA guidelines.
- Only dogs are permitted
- Required upon check-in:
- Dog’s name, weight, age, color, and breed for identification purposes during their stay
- Vaccination certificate from veterinarian proving Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations within the past 12 months
- Evidence that a current treatment for fleas and ticks is in use
- No more than one dog is permitted in any guest room. Dog is allowed only on designated dog area(s) of the hotel grounds. Dogs are not allowed in the Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Retail shops, and Golf facilities. Dogs may be allowed on the terrace of specific restaurants on property, this varies by resort and should be confirmed directly with the resort.
- Due to local regulations, dogs are not allowed on the beach.
- Dog must be on a controlled leash at all times or in a dog carrier when not in the guest room. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after the dog on resort grounds and properly disposing waste in designated areas.
- Dogs cannot be left alone in guest rooms for periods longer than two hours. Guest must notify the front desk and hang the “Dog Friendly Room” door hanger when leaving their dog unattended in the guest room. Guest must answer the cell phone number provided to the resort while their dog is unattended in case there are any issues.
- Dogs must never be left alone overnight. Please contact the concierge if boarding recommendations are needed.
- Guest room cleaning services will not be carried out unless the guest is present. The dog owner must be in the room if the dog is present when the guest’s room is cleaned, in order to not frighten the pet and to avoid the risk of a pet’s escape. Please contact the concierge to schedule convenient cleaning times.
- The resort reserves the right to request the dog’s removal if the above guidelines are not adhered to.
- Restrictions, guidelines and availability are subject to change at any time
Please note the number of dog-friendly rooms on property is capacity controlled and only available upon request prior to arrival by contacting the resort’s reservations department. The small dog program does not apply to certified services animals, as required by law.
Dive deep into a romantic retreat at Secrets Resorts & Spas, where adults escape the everyday amid the natural allure of the Caribbean. We’ve redefined the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury® so that world class amenities and unsurpassed personal service are yours as often as you desire. Embark on your secluded getaway in some of the most coveted locations in the world, and discover the unique sophistication found only at a Secrets resort.
originally posted by Secrets Resorts Tan Lines | The Official Blog of Secrets Resorts & Spas Visit Taylor & Co. Travel’s at https://ift.tt/2ndHCGE Full-service travel agency creating Travel That Fits Your Lifestyle! Offering competitive pricing, travel planning & online booking with travel focuses on luxury, family, destination weddings, honeymoons, sports, leisure, corporate, groups, spa & wellness, ocean & river cruises, tours, excursions, event planning, and incentive travel. via IFTTT