AmaWaterways launched the company’s 2018 Europe, Asia & Africa Brochure. The company will in 2018 debut its newest ship, AmaLea, eight new itineraries, more wine-themed cruises, a ‘Sip and Sail’ complimentary cocktail hour and an expanded list of excursions and programs.
“AmaWaterways is proud to expand our options for travelers in 2018 and roll out new offerings for guests seeking unforgettable river cruising experiences,” said Kristin Karst, executive vice president and co-owner of AmaWaterways. “Our 2018 Extensive Brochure shows travel agents and cruisers that we never settle and always look to develop new itineraries, onboard programming, excursions and destinations. There are ample opportunities for veteran and first-time river cruisers to explore the wondrous rivers in Europe, Asia and Africa and we look forward to an exciting 2018 season!”
Another New State-Of-The-Art Ship
AmaWaterways will expand its European fleet with the addition of AmaLea, a 156-guest ship set to sail the Danube and popular seasonal Tulip Time itinerary. Modeled after sister-ships AmaKristina, AmaStella and AmaViola, AmaLea features connecting staterooms and triple accommodations, twin-balconies, a swimming pool with swim-up bar, fitness room, multiple dining venues and much more. Guests will enjoy the Chef’s Table specialty restaurant – complete with a twelve-course tasting menu developed by award-winning executive chef, Primus Perchtold – and complimentary “Sip and Sail” cocktail hour.
New Journeys Bringing More Adventure
In 2018, AmaWaterways is giving travelers even more choices to explore destinations around the world introducing six new Europe itineraries and two new itineraries in Africa and Vietnam & Cambodia. For the very first time, AmaWaterways has introduced ten- and eleven-night cruises on the Rhine and Moselle Rivers and a new seven-night Danube itinerary that begins or ends in Vienna.
New 2018 itineraries include:
- Rhine & Moselle Delights – ten-night cruise from Basel to Amsterdam with optional three-night land extension in Zurich
- Rhine & Moselle Fairytales – eleven-night cruise from Amsterdam to Basel with optional three-night land extension in Zurich
- Danube Serenade – seven-night cruise between Nuremberg and Vienna with optional three-night land extension in Prague and two-night land extension in Vienna
- Medieval Treasures – seven-night cruise from Basel to Nuremberg with optional three-night land extension in Zurich and Prague
- Rhine & Moselle Splendors – seven-night cruise from Luxembourg to Basel with optional three-night land extension in Paris and Zurich
- Magical Christmas Markets – seven-night cruise between Nuremberg and Vienna with optional two-night land extension in Prague and Vienna
- Charms of the Mekong – two nights in Ho Chi Minh City, a seven-night cruise from Ho Chi Minh City to Prek Kdam, two nights in Siem Reap, three nights in Hanoi and one night in Ha Long Bay
- Wildlife and the Falls – one night in Johannesburg, a four-night African river safari, two nights in Victoria Falls, two nights in Johannesburg and two nights at a luxury safari lodge in Greater Kruger National Park
More Health, Wellness and Epicurean Exploration
AmaWaterways continues to expand and enhance its list of included onboard programs and land excursions. Guests wishing to continue with their healthy lifestyle while onboard can do so with AmaWaterways’ biking and hiking tours along Europe’s historic rivers. These guided tours are included in the cruise fare and are provided at a variety of paces. AmaWaterways has also expanded their collection of healthy food choices – including vegetarian and gluten-free options to help accommodate health-conscious guests. In addition, a new Wellness program will be rolled out, which includes a dedicated wellness instructor offering group yoga, running and tai-chi classes and health and wellness lectures.
AmaWaterways will sail more than 50 wine-themed cruises through the renowned wine regions of Austria, Germany, Portugal and France. Highlights include special wine tours and tastings at local wineries and private cellars, visits to vineyards – including Austria’s Wachau Valley, France’s Bordeaux region and Germany’s Moselle Valley – and wine-expert led informative sessions.
“Whether sailing as a couple, solo or with a multigenerational group, AmaWaterways has a list of offerings in 2018 that will meet the expectations of our cruisers,” said Karst. “It’s essential that we remain at the forefront of industry innovation – whether that involves ship design, food and wine experiences or new exploration – and we will continue to add opportunities for our guests as we progress through the years ahead!”
The post AmaWaterways Launches 2018 Europe, Asia & Africa Brochure appeared first on River Cruise Advisor.
from River Cruise Advisor http://ift.tt/2qYnK9t Visit Taylor & Co. Travel’s AllInclusive website at http://ift.tt/2ndHCGE for all your travel, wedding & accessory needs, and to book your River Cruise Xperience or Destination Wedding!!!