In need of a new paradise to visit this summer? A location where you can soak up the sun and sand while discovering unique and exciting cultural experiences?
Look no further than Cabo San Lucas on Mexico’s stunning Pacific coast! Cabo is a great place to visit and Dreams® Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is the perfect destination to experience the magic of this special spot!
Read on to learn about our Cabo bucket list and events talking place at Dreams Los Cabos!
The sparkling sapphire sea, majestic mountains and cactus-dotted desert landscapes make Cabo one of the most beautiful destinations in Mexico. Luxury resorts, top-notch Mexican cuisine, world-class golf, nightlife and nature line the stunning Pacific coastline. If you are thinking about visiting, we have the ultimate list of can’t miss activities and sights!
- El Arco – Also known as Land’s End, if you followed a line straight south, you would not touch land again until you hit the South Pole. At the base of the arch is Lover’s Beach!
- Try a local delicacy: Insects! – Mexico has the world’s highest number of edible insects from the worms found at the bottom of mezcal bottles to grasshoppers in our guacamole!
- Cabo nightlife – Known for its nightlife, Cabo offers a variety of bars, breweries, wineries, lounges, cantinas, dance clubs and music venues. A bar crawl is a great way to experience it all with stops at all the staples like Cabo Wabo and El Squid Roe.
- Ride a Camel – If riding a camel is on your bucket list, you can cross it off in Cabo. It may sound surprising to see camels in Mexico, but the desert landscape of Baja feels like home to these exotic animals. A ride along the beach with views of the sparkling Sea of Cortez, followed by a tequila tasting and an authentic Mexican meal is an ideal afternoon in Cabo.
- Spot a whale in the wild – From December to April, it’s possible to witness the migration of whales from the Arctic to the Baja Peninsula. Whales have the longest migratory journey of any mammal and travel to the warm waters of Cabo to breed. You can observe these majestic mammals in their natural habitat with a whale watching tour.
- Golf – Cabo is home to some of the top golf courses in Mexico and the world. The picturesque settings of mountains, desert and seaside cliffs offer a surreal experience on these world-class courses. Tee off at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spas’ eight championship golf courses!
- The Beach! – There’s no way to miss the beautiful beaches of Cabo with golden sand and the sparkling sea (it really does sparkle!). It’s so good, you might miss all the bucket list items for this one and have to come back!
Mexico is also rich in culture and celebrations! With plenty of exciting holidays coming up, there’s always a reason to plan your next vacation:
- May 5th – Cinco de Mayo
- May 27th – 29th – Memorial Day Weekend
- May 14th – Mother’s Day
- June 18th Father’s Day
- June through October – Dreaming of Freedom Turtle Program – From approximately June through October, sea turtles will visit the beach to lay their eggs. Take part in the daily turtle release event at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, by holding a tiny baby turtle in the palm of your hand and interacting with it before setting it free into the sea!
- July 1st – Canada Day
- July 4th – American Independence Day
- July 24th – National Tequila Day
You can’t go wrong with our bucket list and the upcoming events taking place this summer in Mexico! Book your trip to our resort using our Winter GREATaway promotion going now!
Set along the sparkling Sea of Cortez, surrounded by eight championship golf courses, Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond Resort that captures the beauty and elegance of traditional, colonial Mexican design. We are raising the bar on all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included. The resort features 230 completely renovated suites, featuring rain showers and private balconies with breathtaking views. Enjoy the fitness center, Dreams Spa by Pevonia® and an Explorer’s Club for Kids. The resort features three swimming pools, including a new infinity pool, children’s pool, and an adults-only pool with two swim up bars.
from Day Dreams | The Official Blog of Dreams Resorts & Spas http://ift.tt/2mI4dfQ Visit Taylor & Co. Travel’s AllInclusive website at http://ift.tt/2ndHCGE for all your travel, wedding & accessory needs, and to book your Dreams Resort Xperience or Destination Wedding!!!