Your Definitive Guide To Finding The Best Desert Safari Dubai
Of all the wonders Dubai is home to, there’s nothing which defines it quite as much as the expansive, glorious desert does. From sand dunes to desert camps, authentic Arabian food to camel rides, quad biking to sand boarding, there’s a lot to do in the Dubai desert! This is exactly why you need to find the best desert safari Dubai, to experience Dubai at its finest.
Our desert safari Dubai guide is here to help you make the right pick. Let’s begin.
Why is desert safari in Dubai special?
Desert Safaris in Dubai are the most iconic and sought after pastime activities in Dubai. This city is blessed with sprawling endless deserts filled with numerous sand dunes providing locals and tourists alike a fun past time.
- Adventure Sports: On a desert safari you can indulge in some dune bashing, sand boarding and even take an exciting camel ride. There are options for quad biking too if you enjoy the thrill of riding an ATV on the silky desert!
- A Taste of Dubai: Dubai’s desert safari’s boast a wide array of entertaining activities apart from the safari itself. Entertainment shows consisting of belly dancing and more keep you occupied while you can indulge in some authentic Arabian practices.
- Night In The Desert: One can also choose from either a night desert safari or a day desert safari both wonderful in their own way. Night desert safaris’ don’t boast of adrenaline pumping activities but make up for that with beautiful folk dance shows and quaint and comfortable overnight camping sites.
How to pick the best Desert Safari Dubai combo?
Before we list the best desert safari combos, let’s look at the things you need to consider to make the right pick:
1. Research: While it might sound obvious, there’s much to appreciate about the power of the internet. Before zeroing in on a desert safari, you need to research on different vendors and ensure that they check out on everything from previous customer reviews to the inclusions offered.
2. Fellow Travelers: Another thing you need to consider before picking a desert safari in Dubai is the type of group you’re travelling with. A younger bunch of people will enjoy the morning and evening safari more while a slightly older group will find the relatively calmer night safari more to their liking.
3. Budget: Any trip is successful only if you’re able to experience all that’s on offer without overspending or crossing your budget. To make your trip to the Dubai desert successful, look out for tours that are available on discounts. For instance, Headout, an online concierge for fun activities and experiences in your city , offers great discounts on a range of desert-themed activities.
4. Your Experience: Another important factor you should consider is what you wish to experience in your Dubai desert safari. If you want to experience quad biking, or dune bashing, or any specific activity, make sure that it’s a part of the package you’re considering opting for. If you’ve doubts about the availability of a certain experience, you can always check with the tour operator to assuage your doubts.
How to find discounted tickets for desert safari Dubai?
To suit the varied tastes of tourists from all across the globe, there are different desert safari Dubai combos available. Here’s our pick of the best desert safari Dubai:
Hummer Desert Safari
- Travel in the legendary Hummer to a traditional Bedouin camp where you can experience the thrill of bashing the dunes and sand boarding.
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding, shisha and henna hand painting.
- Be entertained as dancers perform a belly dance show and a tanoura dance show.
- Satiate yourself with a delicious buffet meal and a BBQ paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee.
Morning Camel Safari
- Experience how people of the desert travelled in ancient times across the desert as you embark on a guided camel safari in the early hours of the day.
- Ride the “Ship of the desert” and learn why these peaceful creatures have been used as transportation in such an environment.
- With guides available to ensure your experience goes without a hitch, you will have a lovely experience at the desert.
Early Morning Desert Safari
- On this morning desert safari, travel to the red sands of the Lahbab Desert where you can experience the thrill of bashing the dunes in a 4×4 vehicle.
- Stunning photography opportunities on this morning safari excursion to capture memories for a lifetime.
- After you thrilling session, you will stop for a light snack in the desert before you head home
Evening Camel Safari
- On this thrilling desert safari, you will have the opportunity to partake in a desert caravan where you get to ride camels for one hour and experience the mode of traveling that has been used by people since the early days.
- Head over to a Bedouin camp and experience a wide variety of desert activities such as sand boarding, henna painting, and sheesha smoking.
- Be entertained as dancers present a show of Belly dances, Tanoura dance and Haridi dance.
Evening Dune Buggy Safari
- On this stunning desert adventure, travel in a 4×4 vehicle to the desert camp where the thrill of bashing the dunes on a latest four-seater off-road dune buggy await you.
- After a brief lesson from the expert guides about the do’s and don’t’s, you can follow them along a natural trail.
- Embark on an adventure across the desert sands and feel the adrenaline rush during this desert safari.
Desert Safari with Quad Biking
- Experience the thrill of bashing the dunes, quad biking and sandboarding at a traditional Bedouin camp in the exciting desert safari.
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding and henna painting.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee.
- Be entertained as dancers perform tanoura dance and fire show.
You can discover more such exciting desert safari Dubai deals at Headout and make your desert vacation one to remember.
Is desert safari safe for kids?
Absolutely. As long as an adult accompanies them and is in full control of the situation, there are no issues with kids riding coming along on a desert safari. Just ensure to keep them hydrated at all times and dressed appropriately.
What do you need to know before your desert safari experience in Dubai?
- Dune bashing can be a bit of a bumpy, so enjoy a light lunch early in the day and avoid drinking too much water.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Unlike other places in the Emirates, you will be solely in the company of other travelers and, therefore, without dress restrictions.
- Don’t forget to wear a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen to shield yourself from the harsh desert rays.
- The temperature in the desert drops in the evenings so make sure to take along a lightweight jacket or cardigan.
- While it may seem ill-advisable to wear open-toed shoes or flip-flops in the desert, it is actually preferable. Since you’re trekking through fine sand, you’ll want shoes you can easily take on and off and dump the sand out of, rather than tennis shoes with socks.
- Listen to your guide before boarding a camel as it’s not the same as mounting a horse
The post Your Definitive Guide To Finding The Best Desert Safari Dubai appeared first on Headout Blog.
from Headout Blog http://ift.tt/2u1P8ob Visit our AllInclusive website for your travel, wedding accessory needs http://ift.tt/2ndHCGE To book your Headout Xperience direct click http://bit.ly/2nnVcHY