AmaWaterways Releases Expanded List of Vietnam and Cambodia Itineraries
AmaWaterways released the company’s expanded list of exotic itineraries in Vietnam and Cambodia, providing travelers with even more options to experience Southeast Asia. In 2018, guests will have the flexibility to sail the Mekong for seven nights upstream or downstream aboard the AmaDara and extend their vacation by adding a choice of pre and post-cruise land programs.
AmaWaterways’ 2018-19 Asia itineraries will include:
- Charms of the Mekong – Upstream – seven-night cruise from Ho Chi Minh City direction Siem Reap
15-night cruise and land program: two nights in Ho Chi Minh City, seven-night cruise, two nights in Siem
- Reap, three nights in Hanoi and one night in Ha Long Bay
- Ten-night cruise and land program: seven-night cruise from Ho Chi Minh City followed by three nights in Siem Reap
- Riches of the Mekong – Downstream – seven-night cruise from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City
- 15-night cruise and land program: two nights in Hanoi, one night in Ha Long Bay, three nights in Siem Reap, seven-night cruise and two nights in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ten-night cruise and land program: three nights in Siem Reap followed by a seven-night cruise to Ho Chi Minh City
In 2018, AmaWaterways will add its first wine hosted cruise in Asia. Embarking on March 26 and hosted by Sbragia Family Vineyards from the California Dry Creek Valley, the sailing will feature special onboard wine lectures and tastings as an added complement to the many fascinating shore excursions included in the cruise.
“We are pleased to offer our guests more opportunities to experience the unique authenticity of the Mekong and the villages that line the riverbanks,” said Kristin Karst, executive vice president and co-owner of AmaWaterways. “By combining the cruise with pre and post land programs in Siem Reap, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City our guests have the perfect opportunity to dive deeper into the culture and history of this fascinating region.”
AmaWaterways’ Charms of the Mekong and Riches of the Mekong itineraries afford guests the chance to experience authentic cultural encounters, cuisine, and shore excursions that include a trip to a Buddhist monastery, the royal palace in Phnom Penh, a full-day exploration of Xeo Quyt and a rice paper and candy-making workshop in Cai Be. Each journey is enhanced by experts well-versed in Asian religions, architecture and history – offering travelers a truly immersive experience.
The post AmaWaterways Releases Expanded List of Vietnam and Cambodia Itineraries appeared first on River Cruise Advisor.
from River Cruise Advisor http://ift.tt/2rDErvK Visit Taylor & Co. Travel’s AllInclusive website at http://ift.tt/2ndHCGE for all your travel, wedding & accessory needs, and to book your River Cruise Xperience or Destination Wedding!!!